SCENT REPUBLIC NZ LIMITED
Effective date: August 13, 2018
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Post Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Children and Privacy
- If you are under 13, please DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- We do not knowingly collect information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, you are not permitted to use the Site.
- If you are 13 years – 15 years, you may visit, browse and use the information on the Site but you may not register an account or submit any personal information. If you are 13 years – 15 years old, by browsing the Site you confirm that you have the permission of a parent or guardian to do so. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to [email protected]
Use of Data
Scent Republic NZ Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside New Zealand and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to New Zealand and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES - We can share and sell the information we have collected with others.
Scent Republic may disclose the information it collects about you to:
- to our service providers, sponsors, suppliers, wholesalers and others who support Scent Republic provide the service to you;
- our partners and to merchants, licensors, activity and event buddies and sponsors, and other third parties for their own marketing purposes, such as to provide information to you about their new developments, special events, programs, services, activities, products, attractions, stores, promotions and sweepstakes activities, and other important information;
- third parties to provide analytics or to confirm or update information provided by you;
- third parties in the event of any restructuring, union, sale, joint scheme, assignment, transfer or outlook of all or any portion of Scent Republic’s business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); or
- as otherwise authorized by you.
We also may use, share or sell non-personally identifiable information with third parties. Additionally, we may take personally identifiable information and de-identify it and share it or sell it in a de-identified or aggregated form with advertisers, business partners, and/or third parties in order to analyse usage of the Service on or related to the Service or others’ sites; improve our services; improve our user experience; or for similar purposes. We will not re-identify such data and we will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form. If you elect to participate in any promotions, draws, surveys, questionnaires, or other events during your visit to the Service, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your information will be shared with third parties with your consent. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or events.
Scent Republic NZ Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Scent Republic NZ Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Scent Republic uses reasonable organizational, physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information. No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure and safe. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Scent Republic to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, neither Scent Republic nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites